Friday, June 6, 2008

Nada...

Nope. He is still in ma belly. The countdown clocks have come to a close and this little guy just is too comfy in his little hot tub. At 38 weeks, going into the doctor, I thought maybe I would have dropped or maybe be dilated just a little--nada. 39 weeks came crawling up and--zilch. Soooo, I go in 40 weeks pregnant, thinking--OK, he HAS to have dropped, I FEEL him a LITTLE lower and I HAVE to have dilated to SOMETHING!!--nothing. That previous weekend I hadn't really felt him moving a whole lot and being that I was 40 weeks, my doctor wanted me to get a non-stress test. So, this last Tuesday, I went in and my precious passed with flying colors :) They made me another appointment for this morning--which I was hoping that I wouldn't make it and would hopefully have him by today, but I made it haha I have an appointment on Monday with my doctor, so let us hope he can get things going :) 
I am so grateful for Jared and Amanda, for their patience, love and support throughout this whole process! On Sunday they were able to come down and meet my family--all but two of my sisters. The sisters they were able to meet, afterwards were telling me how they felt like they were family! I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father that He answered my prayers and led Jared and Amanda to me.

No comments: