Tuesday, May 27, 2008

High School Memories Tag

1. If you could go back and tell your teenage self one thing, what would it be? 
Be happy and enjoy it while I can

2. Did you do any extra curricular activities in high school? 
None, I just hung out with friends a lot, plus I just wanted to get done and outta there.

3. What did you do with your free time? 
Worked at Zubs Pizza and Subs and hung out with friends

4. Coolest thing you did as a teenager?
Me and my friend Lindsay were 'N Sync freaks in Jr. High and went to a few concerts and went up to SLC whenever they had appearances, we thought that was pretty cool then. 

5. Did you have a boyfriend in high school? 
No, I kept to myself and just stayed with friends. I had guy friends but never went beyond friends.

6. Songs that come to mind?
I was in to Puddle of Mud and Nickleback. I'll just stop right there. :P

7. If you could change one thing, what would it be? 
I wish I would have saved my money a little better for college.

8. What did you think you would be when you grew up? 
I wanted to be a teacher or go into business. I have no idea what I want to do now though...

9. Picture of self.
 
Me (on the very left) and my friends our Senior year at my friend Chalysse's house for our Last Chance Dance (Girls choice dance)...I asked Dan DeWitt. 
 
10. Craziest thing you did in high school. 
I wasn't the crazy type really.. My friends and I would go see what all the hype was about draggin main in Spanish Fork until it got scary and we got followed and never did that again, but we always got crazy on our own in our backyards just hangin out :)

I tag ANYONE who wants to reminisce of the good ol days of high school :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh I loved N'SYNC! They were by far my favorite. I was IN LOVE with Lance...and then he turned out to be gay. Blast. Good thing I found Jared to replace him. ;)