Have you ever been in a funk?
Lately, I've been in a blogging funk.
I'm either working(--which they took personal internet priviledges away),
or just plain out being lazy.
I will get back to posting. I will post my Hee Haw pictures, my opinions on Twilight and the pictures of all the cereal we bought at Smiths Market--It was on SALE, but I will post it sooner or later. Just not tonight. I like blogging. I do. I want this funk to go away.
Tomorrow is December 1, 2008.
Where did the year go?
Thanksgiving came and went.
Do you remember when it was 1999 and 2000 was around the corner?
We thought (I did) the world was coming to an end?
We thought (I did) caos was going to happen?
Well, look where we are in 2008...almost 2009.
I never posted anything on Thanksgiving
of things I was thankful for!
- Jesus Christ - I am grateful to be blessed with him in my life.
- My family - They are the glue that keeps me together.
- Max - He is the bright spot in my life! I love him so much!
- Jared and Amanda - For giving Max the life he deserves.
- Ryan - You're thinking, "What the?" He is the #1 person I dislike the most but without him, Max would not be here.
- Pictures - They're priceless!
Well, That was my short little blog for tonight.
Stay tuned to a blog near you!