Friday, March 21, 2008

I have it back..and always had it!

Well, I went through my settings, my layout, reading through practically everything trying to figure out where my COLOR went for my posts. (If that makes any sense at all) I thought maybe I saved something wrong, maybe I clicked a button that took it away... I was so sad because I just wanted my COLOR back. I finally decided to come and blog to see if anyone could help me find it, when I clicked on 'Posting' then 'Create'. I saw the tab 'Compose'... come to find out, I was in 'Edit Html' this whole time. It's funny how the littlest things can make you so happy! haha I now have color back.. I always had, I was just in the wrong place.

Anyway, this weekend is Easter weekend, not only a time we get together with family but a time we celebrate Christ our Savior's death. How greatful I am for all that He did for each and everyone one of us. I do not know what I would do without the knowledge of Him in my life. I have His strength with me each day, I know I can call upon Him when I am struggling and I know that He loves me and loves everyone and died for all of us so that we can return to Him and our Father in Heaven.

No comments: