Thursday, March 27, 2008

R to the L to the S

RLS...known as Restless Legs Syndrome. Holy. Crap. Have you ever thought you were going to go insane? Well, then you've never had Restless Leg Syndrome!!! At night, I know when it's time for bed because when I'm up with my mom watching TV and my knees or ankles feel like I absolutely cannot hold them still any longer and i'm stretching and nothing for the life of me will work. The worst is when you're driving in the car and it happens in your ankles... there isn't much room to move, you feel like you're suffocating, you take your shoes off but that doesn't help... The best thing in the world is getting out of the car and walking around! OK, OK, so I'm a little weird!
So while I'm on this little rant.. I'm going to continue on :) I've had heartburn before and for those of you who don't get it, I'll put you in that lucky category. Well, since I've been pregnant it's been off and on... but when it's on, it's ON and it's a burn you have to fight with an extinguisher. It seems as thought I wouldn't get it for awhile then I would be thinking, 'I have been lucky, I haven't gotten heartburn for awhile!'.... Then low and behold, a couple days later I would get it. I'm in my third trimester and of course getting bigger and bigger week by week. WOW. Where's the extinguisher when you need one. Can anyone say TUMS??? I absofreakinlutely LOVE them and take them everywhere with me...ooohh I should be a spokesperson! ;) hee hee

1 comment:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Visit www.rls.org for more info on restless legs syndrome