Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tag!

Where were you born? Provo, Utah

Middle name: Lynne

How old will you be this year? 24

Nicknames: Ash, Smashly, Virchow

Are you taller than your mother or father? I'm taller than my mom, but my dad is only like an inch or inch and a half taller than me.

Do you cry often during movies? If they're sad...that's why I like comedies :)

What is your biggest pet peeve? When there is a word right on the tip of my tongue and I for the life of me cannot think of it. Oh, and my road rage.. and others road rage. I think that's my mom's pet peeve too--my road rage and back seat driving :)

Favorite color: I always say pink because I do really like pink... But in reality, I don't know if I have a favorite color, I like a lot. I like red, blue, greed, yellow, brown, orange... how am I suppose to choose? I guess I'll stick with pink :) ....for today.

Favorite foods:Mexican food is yummy, Salad, Bleu Cheese, Steak, Halibut, Homemade Mac n' Cheese, Chinese food, Chocolate cake and Carrot cake from the Trolley...any desserts ;)

Favorite restaurants:The Outback, Joe Banditos, P.F. Changs, Bajio

Favorite beverage: Diet Coke with a fresh lemon, Rootbeer, Brisa de Mora Negra from Los Hermanos, Ice Water, an occasional glass of milk--but only with pancakes or waffles.

Favorite cold cereals:Cookie Crisp, Rice Cripy Treats, Honey Grahams, Multi Grain Cheerios, Special K, Frosted Mini Wheats, Honey Oh's, Puffed Rice.

Favorite smells:Men's Cologne, my pillow in the morning, my shampoo and conditioner, babies all lotioned up out of the bath, L.A.M.B. perfume by Gwen Stefani

Favorite time of day:5:00 pm and bedtime.. I love to sleep!

What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use?Bain de Terre...mmmm it smells yummy and makes my hair silky :)

Favorite make-up products?MAC...it's uh-mazing! Only think I don't use of MAC is mascara, and that's covergirl volumexact.

How many pillows do you sleep with?One body pillow and one head pillow... I love my pillow.

Do you play an instrument?I can play Hymns Made Easy on the piano as long as there aren't any sharps or flats!! And I'm a pro at Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

Have you ever been skinny dipping?I bathe naked. ;)

Did you do any sports in High School? Yeah, in P.E. :D

What was the last movie you saw in the theater?Want to get the fidgets in the theater? Go see Mad Money :)

What is your favorite article of clothing? Right now, my comfy outfits.

What is your dream vacation?White sand, crystal clear beaches with the man I love walking down the beach, Traveling through Europe taking all the time necessary, no rush.

What was your first impression of your spouse?What did you do to him?? Where is he??

If you were an animal what would you be? A cute little puppy that never got old and addored by everyone.

What is your favorite “me- time” activity? Going for a drive, shopping, I don't like to be by myself a whole lot, so I like to be with my mom.

Favorite TV shows: Survivor, Lost, The Office, The Biggest Loser

What is your dream car? Range Rover

What is one of your weaknesses? Not being the first to talk. I'm afraid I'm being too buggy or interupting that person. Keeping conversation, I have so much going on in my head, but I just don't know what I should ask or say and the right way to put it.

What do you fix for dinner when there’s nothing to fix? Call 489-9484 and order food. Zubs Pizza and Subs is always there when you don't have food at home...and they have great sandwhiches and cheesesticks.

If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? I honestly don't know? Probably the 70's... Those seemed like pretty fun times :)

Do you consider yourself outgoing? It depends on the atmosphere and the people I'm around. But once you get to know me I'm pretty outgoing.


What is something you are constantly working on? Eating better...tomorrow.

Any hidden talents? They've all been hidden from me.

What is a word or phrase you overuse?Oh my gosh. Fabulous. Oh Hellfreeze.

What is the worst thing that happened to you this past year? Ryan

What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? Max

What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? Get in shape

The best piece of advice you learned this past year? Do not think that because the way is at times difficult and challenging that the Lord is not mindful of us, He is rubbing off our ruff edges and sensitizing us for our great responsibilities that lie ahead. -James E. Faust

Who are the 7 people you are going to tag to do this survey? I don't think I have 7 people who look at my blog! If you feel like doing it, go ahead and learn some stuff about yourself :)
At the end of the survey post a picture of you that was taken within the last week!

No comments: