Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday was a great day! My whole family was here! Jana Rae and Steve came from Ohio with their 5 kids and Kris and Bill came from Idaho with their 4 four kids...along with everyone that lives here. ---All in all, there was a total of 23 grandkids and 16 adults! That was the first time we have all been together in years!!! We took a family picture (just in our backyard) that i'll post once my sister emails them to me. :)
The talks are always great in Sacrament meeting, but there is always a sweet Spirit you feel on Easter and Christmas. The talks yesterday seemed to fill the room and inspire everyone. Between the talks, a lady got up and performed a piano solo that, to me was the highlight of sacrament meeting. She played I Know That My Redeemer Lives. That is one of my many favorite hymns and she played it beautifully! You couldn't help but have tears flowing... you didn't want her to stop...What is a long song, you wish could be longer!!


No comments: