Monday, March 24, 2008

Silly but Fun!

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Pepe 3
2. My gangsta name (favorite candy bar and favorite cookie): Skor Macadamia Nut White Chocolate Chip
3.My "brotha" name (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name: Avir
4.My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Pink Dog
5. My soap opera name (first name and city where you were born): Ashlee Provo
6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name and first two letters of your first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on): Viras of Folic Acid
7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front): The Yellow Diet Coke
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Weldon Walter
9. My stripper name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy):L.A.M.B. Chocolate
10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names): Mae Walter
I'mnot tagging anyone, I wasn't tagged, it's just a random fun thing to do if you're bored! :)

No comments: