Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Stints No More...

There is not a day that goes by that I do not think about him.
He makes me smile from ear to ear.
He warms my heart.
He is truly the one bright spot in my life.
His beautiful eyes send me into a trance.
He is the miracle in my life that I am eternally grateful for.
He is the love of my life.
He is my Max.
Max had his nasal stints removed yesterday and now officially has nothing on his face but drool!!! YAY!!!
How handsome is this boy??
Oh, boy...
THEE most handsomest, stinkinest, cutest boy EV-ER!!!
*SIGH*
I love him.
----
I was reading Mrs. R's blog yesterday. She spoke of another blog of a mother who asked her daughter what adoption meant to her. I don't want to slaughter a wonderful story, so go here to read it. I recommend you do, it will make your day! Children are amazing.
I know Adoption means Jesus loves ME because he blessed me with Jared and Amanda.

No comments: