Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Inferno

I’m tired of being the pee on.
Tired of being talked down to.
Tired of being ignored.
I know the workplace isn’t always the peachiest place to escape to, but it shouldn’t be a place of discrimination, low morale and no ethic. The way some people have been treated is uncalled for. Gossip and back biting is always going to be in the work place; you can’t hide from it...I know that.
My guff is—you don’t have “enough experience” to move up in the company. How am I supposed to get the “experience” if you don’t give it to me?? Train me. Help me. Let me learn. I know plenty of people in our company who don’t have college experience and are in high positions, but you want “ME” to have college experience for a position??
My time is not occupied enough to keep me busy. They take away my only way to communicate to the other office…and why?
They don’t bother to tell me why.
They put a new inter-office messenger system on our computer system; then take it off.
Why?
I don’t know.
Was I abusing it?
No.
I see discrimination.
Why just the front desk and the call center?
Why not treat everyone with equality; or set them aside and tell them WHY?
I have no understanding to why they did what they did.
I am a little irritated.
Frustrated.
Perturbed.
Fed up.
I use to love coming to work every day. I have gotten my first ever migraine. My anxiety has shot through the roof. I come home angry and bitter. This is all so frustrating.

I. need. a. vacation.

1 comment:

The Ball Babies said...

Boy, I hear ya! I feel like I need a vacation each week of at least a day. I've never had a school year where I so look forward to the end of school on Friday and cannot wait for Saturday and Sunday to come around.

Hang in there! Each day is a new day and a new chance to learn something, however steep the learning curve may be!!!

Just remember, "Saturday is a special day..."