Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Back to Work...

I started back to work yesterday and I can honestly say, it feels great! I love to work with my friends and in such a positive environment. It's a good feeling to actually wake up and not mind going into work. Today Janna wanted to take me to lunch so we decided to invite the Creative department, Julie, Bev, Bonnie and Jared and went to Dalton's in Payson. It was such a good time and fun to visit with everyone outside of work.  
I have a workout partner!! YAY!!! I have always had the hardest time working out on just my own, but if I have someone else that I can support and they can support me, then I'm good to go! :D So I discovered that my Gold's Gym pass hasn't expired and doesn't expire for awhile. My friend Janna has a pass also, so there we have it! :)

2 comments:

The Ball Babies said...

So glad to hear that work is going well and that you enjoy going each day. Having a job that feels "not like work" is a good thing. A very good thing!
Good for you on the workout partner. Just remember... uh, you did just give birth a few weeks ago. Take it slow at first!
Love, Kris :D

Amanda said...

We're glad to hear that work is going well. You seriously are such a champ. I can't believe that you're seriously starting to work out all ready! But having a work out partner makes working out soooo much easier.