Sunday, July 27, 2008

It's been awhile..

I love coming to my blog and seeing the pictures of my precious little boy and hearing the song by Sarah McLachlan, 'Ordinary Miracle'. I've not wanted to post anything new because I love seeing his sweet little face right up at the top. But I realize, it has been awhile since I have posted anything new. 

I cannot believe how summer has flown by and August is already near. I am starting school this fall, which I am very happy about---we'll see, ask me after it's started ;) I'm not starting out with a heavy load. There is a math program at New Century Learning in Orem that is an 8 or 16 week course and only has a few class members that I am enrolled in. When you have finished the course and taken the test--and passed, obviously, you transfer the credits to UVU. So, we shall see how that works out :) 

This last week I was able to get together with a few friends from  high school for dinner. My friend, Lindsay Lostetter came in town from San Diego to our friend Chalysse Petro's wedding--now Chalysse Dickens. So, Wednesday night Carrie Rigby, Kirsten Mottishaw-Patten, Megan Carlson-Curtis, Jessica Hudson-Weight, Lindsay Lostetter, Tia and her girlfriend, and I went to Los Hermanos for dinner. It was so fun to see everyone again, to hear what everyone is up to and reminisce of the good ol times in High School!! 

On Saturday Chalysse got married and looked gorgeous!! Everything was so perfect and so beautiful... I was crying even before her dad started to walk her down the isle! I am so happy for her and Michael!

No comments: