Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4 Weeks!

My precious little peanut is 4 weeks today! I cannot believe how time has gone by and he is getting so big! I remember so clearly 4 weeks ago holding him and looking into his beautiful face, spending that treasured and heartfelt time with him. I never knew in all my life that I could love someone as much as I love Max. 
In just 4 weeks, his face has filled out, he has gotten longer, stonger and become more alert...also, he celebrated his first holiday, Independence Day
Wow, he's so flippin cute!! I absolutely love this kid.
Going in for the Ssstttrrreeetttccchhh!!!
I have had friends talk to me about my situation and whether they think photos and an open adoption are a good thing or not because they have had similar situations in their families. I can honestly say, I am so very grateful for Jared and Amanda in their wanting to keep Max in an open adoption. I was so hesitant at first whether or not I wanted photos and emails after he was born, if that would make it hard or not---Seeing photos of him and hearing how he is doing does such wonders and makes me so happy to see that I have made the right decision, that he is getting the care he needs, that they are all so happy together. This truly was meant to be. My love for Max will never die, it will never fade. He holds a special place in my heart, always

2 comments:

Kristen said...

He looks so adorable all stretched out like that. I loved when my babies did that. I just thought it was the cutest thing ever!

Jilly said...

wow he is a beautiful little boy. crazy how much he looks like you! I bet you are so proud! I love ya girl!