Monday, April 21, 2008

Time...It Sure Does Fly!!!

I cannot believe how fast the time is flying by! This week I am going into my 34th week of pregnancy. WOW! Thinking back when I was just 21 and 22 weeks and thinking that was far along and thinking I was never going to get to the point of where I am now. Where I am now, I'm thinking 40 weeks will never come... It's coming though and it's sneaking up quicker than we think! I am so nervous and excited at the same time. My emotions are all over the place. Of course, who wouldn't be nervous to give birth?!? HELLO!? But at the same time I am so excited to meet this little precious boys face and see his little precious fingers and toes, his little feet that have been kickboxing me all these months.

That is the most current picture of me with my belly looking like it's going to POP! Feeling at times like I'm going to pop too! On Saturday I was preparing the house for my mom's homecoming today by cleaning up the house. I was hoping to sweep, mop, clean the bathrooms, clean the kitchen, vacuum, etc.. I cleaned the kitchen--took a break. Swept half the kitchen--took a break..swept the other half the kitchen. I decided against mopping--I mean it's been me living at the house alone for a week and almost a half...I'm not that messy ;) I just couldn't stand the standing up any longer. So, I decided the cleaning of the bathrooms and vacuuming, that would have to wait til Sunday. It's amazing how once the shopaholic I was...I have no urge, no spark to go out and do any shopping whatsoever. This pregnancy has saved me a ton of $$$ moolah! $$$ Well, speaking of cleaning and my mom, she has been gone for almost a week and a half. My brother works for RC Willey and every year if he sells a certain amount he earns a trip, all expenses paid. This year it was a cruise up the Danube River with ports throughout Germany and Austria (I think..I wasn't informed all that much). But he and his wife just had a baby a month ago--that darling little girl I posted pictures of, Madelyn. So, she wasn't up to going, so he invited my mom. Have they had fun? I don't know. Are they safe? I don't know. When are they coming home? I don't know. I WISH SHE WOULD CALL!!! I know they are coming home today, but I have no idea what time! My brother called my sister in law for about 5 minutes and said it was $.99 a minute...for that price, I know my mom wasn't going to call ;) This week I have been sick with a sinus infection and being pregnant with that is extremely miserable. Not having your mom or someone there to say "Everything is going to be alright" or just to comfort you...well, it gets lonely and it seems like the sinus infection was 10x worse---plus I'm just a baby and need my mommy. I will say that I take my mom for granted and I have missed her soo much and will be so happy when she gets home. I appreciate her so much for all she does. I'll finally have a decent dinner. Haha, JK.

No comments: