Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools!

April 1st is always a fun day! Though I've never been creative at being able to pull of fun tricks I have gotten to see those around me pull them off, my sister is one of them. She has two boys and each year they know my sister Teressa is going to do something... they just wait in anticipation. I can't remember everything she has done, but a couple things I do remember she did last year was when they were sleeping, she painted their fingernails bright pink! They wanted that off immediately!!! For breakfast she put water in their cereal. The boys are good sports and love April Fools Day! Teressa's friend plays serious jokes on her husband. Last year she had a friend call her husband and pretend she was calling from the OB-GYN office saying that the Pregnancy Test came back and it was positive. ---Note, this couple is in their 40's. That threw him for a loop!
Happy April Fools Day!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I almost did the pregnancy thing to Jake. I already told him that I was going to do it and he didn't think it was very funny at all!