Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Fill In

1. Last night I saw "Survivor" and was pleased by the results :)
2. My ringtone "Milkshake" by Kelis makes me wanna dance!
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends doesn't make me feel so fat and full at the end of my meal :)
4. Patrick Dempsey (hubba hubba) is someone I'd like to get to know better.
5. The smell of rain and fresh cut grass reminds me so much of springtime!
6. I took a tylenol and went to bed and that made it all better.
7. And as for right now, this occupied my time, but today I'm looking forward to getting off at 5:00 and spending time with my mom before she leaves for a week. Tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and taking it easy and then getting ready for the day and running the necessary errands...that is if necessary :P

No comments: