Friday, May 2, 2008

Oh WOW...

The days are coming. There are only 35 days left. I can't watch A Baby Story anymore...way too freaky. I look at the women on there after they get the epidural and they are still screaming their guts out!!! UMM, excuse me.. I thought the epidural was to help so you're NOT screaming. My caseworker at LDSFS was telling me that sometimes it works and sometimes it takes awhile---well, mine better work...quick...or no one is going to want to be standing next to me. I feel the Braxton Hicks, but to be honest.. I don't know if I have felt a real contraction? Last night I woke up and was doubled over in a pain for about under a minute. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't comfortable. I guess I will know in a few weeks what a contraction feels like and can say or not if that was a true contraction.

My mom is gone once again. She is off to Ohio for my niece, Bella's baptism for one week. At least this time we can keep in touch and she isn't on the other side of the world. :) This morning as I was leaving for work and saying goodbye to her, she patted my tummy and said "You stay in there kiddo until I get back!" I don't think she has anything to worry about, but that would be awful to go into labor without my mom by my side. She has been my #1! If you don't know my mom, you should. She is the sweetest woman you'll ever meet...she's so bubbly and friendly and would do anything for anyone. She works at an IHC Instacare so she knows a lot of people, so when I say my last name, people ask if i'm her daughter and just go on about her how wonderful she is.. Yep, that's my mom :) haha I have to brag because she is my best friend has been nothing but supportive throughout my pregnancy.

She is a wonderful mother of 6 daughters and 2 sons and a loving grandma of 24 grandkids who love her so much!! That was so fun to get together with all the family on Easter, if you want to see more pictures you can visit my sister JanaRae's blog. It includes pictures of when they all went down to Zion's! (which sadly I wasn't able to go--I wasn't up to the hiking at 7 1/2 mo pregnant ;) ) But they are fun pictures to see of the fam all together!!

No comments: