Thursday, January 22, 2009

de Funk

n., funk

1. a. A state of cowardly fright; a panic.
b. A state of severe depression.
2. A cowardly, fearful person.

v., funked, funk·ing, funks. v.tr.
  1. To shrink from in fright or dread.
  2. To be afraid of.
_________

It will end.
It's just that every time I come to blog, I sit here...
b l a n k...
When in reality, I have a lot to blog about.
My head is so mumbo jumbo right now, I don't know
WHAT
TO
SPIT
OUT.

The funk will end soon.
I even use to stalk my regular blogs daily...
that's even in a funk.
I need to catch up on everyone's blogs!
You'd think my life was crazy.
I love you all.
DO stay tuned...

2 comments:

Aly G said...

Ash, I felt the same way, and just got out of the funk mode and updated my blog finally! So you are not alone! Life is crazy. My kids love your blog, they love this song( the charlottes web song is what they call it!)They turn it on my ihome every morning so I will "wake up"! Later, Aly

Lindsey from The R House said...

hey lady...

i was wondering if you would be okay with me posting your info under "birth parents" on my blog.

just wanted to make sure that was cool. let me know.

xoxox

email me. the r house at gmail dot com.