Friday, December 19, 2008

Oh, Edward.

Now that I have read Twilight,
I have unrealistic expectations of men.

I finally finished it. I didn’t read it in two days like everyone else did. I simply kept it at work so I had something to do and read it when I had time. There were parts I wanted to vomit, but I will admit it was pretty good. I will read the rest of the books so I know what happens…well our waiter at IHOP told us what happens after we went and saw the movie,
he was a huge fan.

So, in the end, I didn’t hate it, but I’m not obsessing about it.
It’s a book.

3 comments:

The Ball Babies said...

Yeah, and it's a book about bloody vampires for PETE'S sake! I assume you've read my rant about Twilight??? heheheh

That's about the first time I've heard of a guy being a fan of Twilight. hmmmmm...

Jilly said...

I won't lie, I'm a little obsessed. I want to be a vampire. :) LOL Love ya!

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

Hey now, I know it's a book, but sometimes don't you just want Edward to be real and to be YOURS! :) haha. P.S. Max looks GREAT@ I was showing my husband pictures and he was amazed. He is a stud!