Thursday, September 11, 2008

A to Z

A= Attached or Single: What exactly does that mean? Are they referring to my relationship status??? S-s-single, I dislike that word...for all the handsome men out there reading my blog. If men do that.
B= Best Friend: My Mother
C= Cake or Pie: My Mom's homemade pies
D= Day of Choice: The wonderful shopping day, Saturday
E= Essential Item: My Cell Phone, baby!
F= Flavor of Icecream: Cheap Chocolate
G= Gummy Bears or Worms: Not a fan of either, but I'd say gummy worms.
H= Hometown: Mapleton, Utah
I= Indulgence: Chocolate...oh, chocolate.
J= January or July: Duh, when there is NO SNOW, JULY!
K= Kids: I am the birthmother to the wonderful MAX! Someday I would like to have kids :)
L= Last movie I saw at a theater: "I think I dropped some money by this manhole..." hee hee The House Bunny... I came out of that movie feeling really smart!
M= Musician: John Wozniak
N= Number of Siblings: 5 uh-mazing sisters and 2 wonderful brothers
O= Oranges or Apples: I go through stages. When Oranges are in season, I love Oranges. Once and awhile I like a good crisp Fuji apple!
P= Phobias or Fears: I have more fears than phobias--spiders, snails--those are more a hatred, but I do have fears! Like, I fear that I won't ever marry or ever have children.
Q= Quote: "Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith
R= Reason to Smile: Max :)
S= Season: Spring, I love the flowers. Fall, I love the changing leaves. Utah does have it's upsides :)
T= Tag: Anyone!
U= Unknown fact: I love McDonald hamburgers, even though I always tell my nieces and nephews that it's monkey meat.
V= vegetarian or oppressor of Animals: I could never be a vegetarian. I love my meat. Give me a steak!
W= Worst habit: I say "I'm sorry" too much, when really it's not needed.
X= X-ray or Ultrasound: I don't know what this is asking...but I've had more ultrasounds than x-rays.
Y= Your favorite food: I don't really have a favorite food, I have LOTS of favorite foods...Avocados, Steak, Chicken, Edamame, Cheese, Chocolate, and the list could go on!
Z= Zodiac sign: Libra, which is totally me

1 comment:

The Ball Babies said...

That was fun reading! Very enlightening... heehee I want to see House Bunny. I want to feel smart, too!