Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Last Saturday, August 23rd, my brother-in-law, Steve wanted to throw my sister a SURPRISE party for her 40th birthday!! But if you know JanaRae, that's a little hard.--Besides the fact they're in the process of closing on their home in Ohio, getting their kids started in school and purchasing a home in Colorado. All in all, I have to say, it worked out pretty darn good and Steve did a great job! It was so fun to get together with all my sisters and my brothers in a relaxed environment. My mom and Kris were asked to "roast" JanaRae....click here to read Kris' roast...very well done! :)
Weston and Carolyn brought Madelyn, she was such a good baby!

She even got her first taste of chocolate fondue!! Mmmm Thanks Uncle George!

What a crazy bunch......

We had a great night! After all of JanaRae and Steve's friends left for their hotel in Park City, it was just my brothers and sisters left talking the night away---The Virchow girls are known for that. When any of my sisters are in town, Teressa's husband, Ryan asks her "Are you going up to sit around the table?" We have fun when we're together, what can we say???

2 comments:

The Ball Babies said...

Wow, that was a fun night! I wonder if we'll have to come to Utah when everyone else turns 40 also...hmmm...

Sorry to hear about your appendix! You better post to let us know all about it! I thought I had appendicitis once when Bill and I were first married, but, nope, it was an inflammation in my duodenum...whatever the HECK that is!

Take it easy!

Holly said...

You are so photogenic Ashlee! You look beautiful in EVERY picture! It was a fun night. Now I wish Kenyon and I hadn't left so soon. We'll have to do it again when Kenyon turns 40 next year. I'll start saving now. =)