Thursday, February 28, 2008

Spring Fever?

Should I be getting use to this weather? Or am I going to get disappointed one day and wake up to a foot of snow??? I love that the huge mounds of dirty shoveled snow have almost melted and you can see the grass we've been longing to see all winter! You especially know it's spring time when the Easter candy starts coming out on the shelves. Easter also does have by far the best candy. One word.. Chocolate. Dove Truffle Eggs and Cadbury Mini Eggs! Kind of a dangerous time of year...
I am 26 weeks tomorrow! Which means I have about 14 weeks left....Geez, I remember when I was 14 weeks! We're in double digits now with only 99 days left...but who's counting?? ;) He is going to be such a bundle of joy! He is already, and I cherish these moments that I have gotten to bond with him and that I get to for the next couple months and I know that Jared and Amanda will cherish the moments once he's in their home :) He's such a precious boy!

1 comment:

Noah and Amanda said...

hey ash! i am so proud of you! you are doing so well...i miss you