Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love and Be Loved

HaPpY VaLeNtInEs DaY!!!! I hope everyone has a great and safe day!
Last night we received one of the worst storms, so bad that school kids at Alpine School District had to spend the night at a school at either Saratoga Springs or Highland, I'm not sure, but WOW! I can't remember a winter like this since I was little, the snow days keeping us home from school, building snow tunnels and igloos! MEMORIES! :D Let's hope that it doesn't melt too quickly and mudslides don't begin...YIKES!! Although, as I was quickly gliding down the hill this morning gripping my wheel at 10 and 2, praying that the car in front of me moves so I won't hit them, I was thinking (after the car moved and I DIDN'T hit them) that what a great summer we will have. What lush grass and full lakes and we will have. In the meantime, if we will just suffer through the swerving and the trucks on our butts, we will reap in the benefits of this snow :)
Have a very Happy Valentine's Day everyone! LOVE AND BE LOVED :)

No comments: