Saturday, November 13, 2010

Operation Smile

I started Tweeting awhile back...I now have 6 or so followers--GO ME! lol. I am @thedietcokegirl if you would like to follow me. Its kind of like my blogging... not often. If you are on Twitter, let me know and I can start stalking you...I mean follow you. :)

I follow Operation Smile on Twitter. They are a charity organization who travels around the world and provide free surgeries on children with cleft lips and cleft palates for the families who are less fortunate. They always have such sweet pictures and stories of children and their families coming to screenings for Operation Smile. It's heart melting.

The other day I clicked on the pic of the day of a dad snuggling his son during the screening in Managua, Nicaragua. So precious, I love it!

Owly Images

I have such a soft spot in my heart for little kids and babies with clefts. As many of you know, Max was born with a cute little cleft and I couldn't imagine him any other way!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey!! Okay I did a blog post so now you need to do one! ;) or at least tweet! I need to know how my Petersons are!