Saturday, August 29, 2009

the lack thereof

I know, I have been lacking in the blogging area part of my life. It's funny though, I will go throughout my day and think "oh, that would be good/awesome to blog about"....and never blog about it. Ugh...I'm in front of a computer all day long at work, that is the last thing I want to come home and type...plus there is a wonderful boy in my life as of late.

Something I thought I would share is the different types of, well...animals? insects? we have at our house.I stole this one from Alyssa, she came home one night to this sitting by the garage door opener...YIKES!!

These aren't "unusual" around our house, but it's just fun when you do see them because they're HUGE...and ugly. My mom was watering her flowers one night and he was just hanging out by our swing.

Jake and I were walking up to the front door and I saw this little creature...the bat. *shiver*
He was just hangin out. We took pictures with flashes and watched him for awhile--it didn't even seem to phase him. Yuck, yuck, yuck!!

We get the rattle snakes, black widows, and those nasty huge wolf spiders, but I guess that is what you get for living so close to the mountain. You may remember my story about the snail on my window...now I am use the noises they make and it happens a few times a WEEK. I still truly hate snails...actually, all bugs and insects.


4 comments:

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

I would freak out!!

The Mounts said...

That is so gross!!!! I can't even imagine!

Amanda said...

Ewwww. I do not love creepy crawly things either, and you have definitely got some big ones there!

Lindsay Lou said...

Oh my gosh. I would FREAK out if I saw any of those things. Especially the tarantula. Gross